Monday, July 8, 2013

Stuff

When I was a small boy, my Dad told me that if you talk too much, you would eventually run out of words, and you wouldn't be able to speak any more forever.  Now that I am fifty six years old, I sometimes wonder if he might have been right.  Not that I have a lot to say, but I'd still want to order pancakes from a drive-thru when I am in my seventies.

There are a lot of blogs out there that give you advice on health and living.  I have some, so here goes:

When you think of natural foods, think of natural disasters.

A world without chocolate is a world of darkness and gloom.

Never eat anything bigger than your head.

If it's half the calories, eat twice as much.

Why is everyone so anti-oxidants?

Were free radicals ever in prison?

These things I know:  I can still not hit a curve ball.  Major ninth chords on the guitar are a gift from God. (except for the wonderful E minor 9th chord.)  If you push something hard enough, it will fall over.  Alarm clocks should be eradicated, and afternoon naps are a gift from God.  Well that's about it, except, the World Series for 2013 will be the Red Sox and the Pirates.

Until next time, pleasant reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment